Monday, April 7, 2008

Who Am Eye

Just a couple things about the boys from down under. As some may know I have a soft spot for Aussie/NZ brands and Who Am Eye is one of the collections that has secured a spot with me. I had the please of meeting one half of the team this past week here in New York. Johnny Leong is half of the brains and vision of this up and coming brand and he brought with him some preview pieces of SS 08/09(remember southern hemisphere lives in a backwards world of seasons) collection entitled "Love Will Tear Us Apart". Let me tell you these samples were simply fantastic there is no other way to put it. I will scan the look book and give some descriptions when I can, you will not be disappointed. We're hoping to work together Johhny and my self to bring Who Am Eye to the states and if that occurs kids it will tear you clean out of your Ksubi attire in a heartbeat. This collection they are presenting for SS08/09 is so versatile while remaining remarkably cohesive and direct with their vision.

No comments: