Thursday, July 23, 2009

TOO MUCH GOING ON

Quick update...

There is entirely too much going on which is good, very big things in the pipeline right now.

I was brought on to work with a brand new publication called Wanted Magazine which will be premiering in August. This magazine is head by John Slattery (Numero Tokyo, Zoo Magazine, etc.) as well as some other great people. I will be doing much of the work on the mens side as well as blogging for them.

Other things are happening too... Robert Geller SS2010... beautiful. Looking forward to NY Fashion week coming up in September as well. Anyways I will be posting some more on here soon.

I am also completely fucking obsessed with Rick Owens SS2010 collection, I pretty much want all of it.

Do your self a favor and listen to VietNam.

No comments: