Sunday, January 27, 2008

Moved To NYC And Other Assorted Updates

Goodbye Philly, I have moved to NYC. I had some fun in Philadelphia and met some great people while there and look forward to keeping in touch. I'm living with my new boss at his kick ass apartment in the East Village for the time being.

Capsule: Capsule and all the other tradeshows took place last week, and I unfortunately did not look too much but several collections were extremely strong while some were a bit of a disappointment.
Acne had some great stuff on display in their entire room they had on the third floor. Shades of Greige impressed me with a large collection that was very cohesive yet huge variety, oh not too mention they have some of the best pricing on their pieces out of anyone.
Wrath Arcane Expanded their line alot, adding some leather pieces, great waxed cotton jackets as well as stainless steel necklaces. W.A. has solidified them selves over the last year and impressed me with some of the strides they have made in between the past couple seasons and the upcoming FW 08/09 season.
Chronicles of Never Wow, so many pieces looked great, also it was just awesome to see the line well represented in the US. One of my favorite pieces was a black bordered peacoat, very cool piece.
YMC showed some questionable mid top patent leather high tops
Corpus build on their success from the last couple seasons, but I unfortunately did not take too long with line.
B.Son added some color to the line and again did not get much time with the line.

Ok well I don't know what else to talk about, I'm worn out.

No comments: